Sunday, October 11, 2015

New Challenger Approaching!

So what’s the deal with video games? Maybe I can answer that.

Hello!

My name is Danielle and I am a college freshman, psych major, gamer, and overall nerd.
 I have been playing video games ever since I could work a controller. I grew up playing on the old Nintendo and Sega systems with my two older brothers (which is very ironic, considering the “console war” between the two in the 80s). Some of my favorite genres are adventure, platformer, and (J)RPG. For most of my life I considered The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to be my favorite game (because it is pretty great, let’s be honest), but that consideration might go to another title at some point.

When I’m bored I’ll sometimes spend my time researching various things; from comics, to video games, to movies, I’ll look it up. I love to answer interesting questions, and video games have plenty of those.

Despite this blog being a class project, I hope to learn even more than I already have on my own time, and enjoy combining two of my biggest interests. My friend and classmate Courtney is basically a beginner, having barely played any video games, so she’s the perfect candidate for testing research studies involving video games. I will be answering some pretty big questions involving video games, and you guys can draw your own conclusions. Between the both of us, we can hopefully give you a new perspective and a new knowledge of many people’s favorite pastime.


Thank you for checking out our blog! I hope to see you every Monday and Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment