Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"Would You Like to Log Out?"

This is usually the time when you introduce the sequel.



Hi guys!  So this post is a little different from the rest of my other posts because this is the last one. My project was to have ten posts, and this is the tenth one. I've given you guys what might seem like a metric butt ton of information at this point, but I hope you all learned something from it.

Personally, I already knew plenty of what I was writing about (with a few exceptions), so much of this probably wasn't as much of a learning experience for me as it was for you, but I truly hope you all got something out of this (because that means I did a good job).

But, I will say that this wasn't as bad of an experience as I thought as it was going to be (heck, I'm even proud of a post or two). Researching stuff I had heard about or seen briefly was definitely something worthwhile to me, since I got to do my nerdy hobby for homework.

Whether or not you guys change your opinion on video games isn't really my business, but I do hope my posts had done something to make a bit more informed.

Well friends, I must go. My work here is done.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a farewell post with this supporting graphics. I think your use of pictures was my favorite part of this blog in general. I would add a few sentences to this post that ties it with the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog highlights your humorous tone and allows the reader to understand that the blog is completed. The visuals match perfectly with your tone as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making a concluding post about your blog is a great way to end your blog post series. I like how you kept your paragraphs short for your ending post.

    ReplyDelete